5-8 WOMEN + LESA
Group Mentoring Sessions
We each have three Communities we put most of our attention towards in our lives: Home & Family, Friends & Hobbies, and Work & Industry. What we don't have is the Fourth Community—the one where we can support and be supported by a group of strong, successful women who want to live rich and satisfying lives, and encourage others to do the same. That's what Group Mentoring Sessions are about.
Do you prefer to meet in person or by phone? Have it Your Way!
In-Person Group Mentoring Sessions
- Join an intimate, women-only group of 5 led by Lesa in a 3.5 hour in-person Group Mentoring Session where you'll discuss journeys similar to yours and share common ground for growth, inspiration and deep learning. Each month a new Topic of Focus will be announced, including Transitions, Balance, Leadership, Going Bigger, Courage, and more. Each participant will receive at least 20-minutes of individual focus on their 'burning question', challenge, goal or aspiration.
- At the end of each Group Mentoring Session, you will be invited to join a private Fourth Community Facebook group to share "a-ha" moments, resources, revelations and successes.
- Coming Soon!
Virtual Group Sessions
- Join a small women-only group of 6 to 8 by phone for nine 60-minute Virtual Group Sessions over a 12-week period (three per month). BONUS: Meet with Lesa for an hour long, in-person Discovery Session before the Virtual Group Sessions begin.
- Change habits, learn new behaviors, go deeper into topics as we grow together.
- During each Virtual Roundtable Course, you will be invited to join a private Fourth Community Facebook group to share "a-ha" moments, resources, revelations and successes.
- Coming in February: "Re-Igniting your Spark: Techniques for Committed, Dedicated But Exhausted Change Agents & Entrepreneurs to Re-Calibrate, Re-Connect and Re-Charge".
Group Mentoring participants are carefully selected for each group through an application process that will help ensure the group's participants provide maximum benefit for each other. Click on the link below to apply and indicate your interest!